A little background on Sudbury:
Call on 01787 510 512 or 0800 880 6024
Occupied since Saxon times, Sudbury is a thriving market town on the River Stour. The Catholic Church: 'Our Lady Immaculate and St. John the Evangelist' was built in 1893 and is a grade II listed building.
There are three medieval churches in Sudbury, including St. Gregory's and St. Peter's Church buildings.
Neighbouring Hadleigh has a 15th century timber-framed Guildhall and many buildings with highly detailed plasterwork or "pargeting".